Shipping / Refund Policies
UPDATES TO SHIPPING POLICY REGARDING CANADA POST STRIKE
- Unfortunately due to an impending service interruption with Canada Post we can not guarantee delivery dates.
We apologize for any inconvenience, delays or service interruptions as a result of Canada Post operations.
- Orders typically ship within 48 business hours of full payment. Processing may take up to two (2) business days before shipping and potentially more during periods of high volume (e.g. Christmas).
- Please note that we are based in Capital Region, Ottawa, ON, Canada and follow Canadian public holidays that may differ from US holidays. In such instances, your order may be delayed by an additional business day.
- While we try to ensure that our online inventory is correct and only in-stock items are listed as such, there are occasions when some merchandise may be oversold. You will be notified if an item is unavailable for shipment.
- For orders with backordered / preordered products, the entire order will be held until all products are in stock and available to be shipped together.
- We ship using Canada Post, transit time of 1 to 7 business days, please note that this is an estimate and actual shipping times might vary for unusually remote locations and/or extremely large orders, and that the estimate is valid for in-stock orders only. If your order contains backordered or preordered products, please contact us for an updated estimate.
- Certain types of International shipping services do not provide us with tracking information outside of Canada. For shipments of this type, we cannot provide updates on the status of your shipment once it has left our warehouse. A trace for a missing package can only be started 75 days after the shipping date, and can take up to 1 month to complete. If a traced shipment is confirmed lost by the courier, we can refund the cost of the order up to $100 (including shipping) or provide re-shipment up to $100 total cost (games + shipping) any shipping cost above this amount will have to be covered by the customer requesting a re-shipment.
- Local Pickup orders are available for customers within the Province of Ontario. Customers will receive a shipment confirmation indicating that the order is ready for pickup at the designated pickup site.
- Pickup hours are (excluding public holidays): Kemptville (North-Grenville Region) 12pm - 5pm Wednesday to Friday, 10am - 4pm Saturday and 12pm - 3pm Sunday, no appointment is required for customers arriving during these times. If our hours do not work for your schedule it may be possible to make alternate arrangements at the discretion of our shipping staff. Please contact us to discuss arranging a pickup outside the usual times.
- Local Pickups that have not been picked up within 14 days of confirmation that the order is ready for pickup are subject to a 15% cancellation fee if they are cancelled. Orders that are not picked up within 3 months of confirmation the order is ready for pickup are considered abandoned.
- Twice The Fun Games extends a 7-day guarantee for all online orders from receipt of the order except for Promotional items and exclusions. Receipt will be counted from delivery confirmation information (when available) or after sale (when no delivery information is available).
- All Promotional Items are sold ‘as is’. This includes sale items, as well as all Twice Fun games and Dings & Dents
- All returns must be authorized by us before being shipped back. This is to ensure that we expect the order and will credit your account properly. Twice The Fun Games will not pay for return shipment charges unless the return is due to our error or due to courier damaged merchandise; damage claims must be made within 24 hours of receipt of the order. In the case of damaged merchandise, all pieces must be returned and a claim must be made with the courier at time of delivery.
- ALL SALES FINAL (exclusion - courier damage):
- customer must provide proof of claim made against courier for any and all damages.